FastSum Standard Edition 1.1 released!
Saturday, June 04, 2005
We are happy to announce that FastSum Standard Edition 1.1 is now available! The direct download link can be found here: http://www.fastsum.com/download.php
We spent last weeks in improvements and bug fixes. The changes between 1.0 and 1.1 are:
In the View Summary dialogs:
- The file list forming speed has been increased in hundreds of percents! We repudiate the slow system Shell functions and have rewritten the code so it is as fast as it is possible. Now you can view changes, new files and possible access errors more comfortably.
In the Main Application Window:
- A major bug has been fixed - freezing of the main window controls while interruption of checksums loading process by pressing the Escape button.
- Fixed a bug of remaining values in the file list, during scan canceling and adding a folder.
- Optimized the speed of switching between the loading modes, you can do it both through the main menu or by clicking a small button on the Status Bar.
In the About dialog :
- A bug had been fixed in displaying the registration info, which several users had reported to occur.
- Added the Tip of the Day.
- Several cosmetic changes.
Please note: any upgrades of v1 major version are free to anyone who purchased the beta version.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions, or run into any problems with it.
Get the latest updates on FastSum, sign up for our newsletter!